Phoenix Ava Horizontal Radiator
If you've chosen a modern, square shaped bathroom suite and looking for the perfect modern, designer radiator to suit, then Phoenix have designed the Ava Horizontal Radiator. Cubular radiator pipes feature throughout, creating an edgy design that will create a beautiful statement in your bathroom. Partially mounted on your wall, the square shaped pipes elongate down to stand on your floor. And with a BTU heat output of 1895, this radiator will beautifully warm your room and fluffy, luxury towels ready for when you step out of your shower. To create a cohesive and contemporary look, pair with square, chrome plated angled radiator valves.
• H800 x W600 x D120mm
• Overall depth when mounted: 120mm
• Pipe centres: 555mm
• BTU Output: 1895 (Delta T50°C)
• Chrome finish
• Suitable for central heating systems only
• Radiator valves are sold separately
• 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.