Phoenix Aubrey Electric Stainless Steel Designer Heated Towel Rail
Incorporating the same effortless style as its central heating counterpart, the pre-filled electric version of the Aubrey goes a step further in providing you with its money-saving features thanks to its electric control. Helping to stop you wasting money on turning on your central heating when instead you can just turn on a singular room you want to heat. Providing the same power and heat as its central heating counterpart, whilst also helping you do your bit for the environment. Pick from 3 different sizes to get your perfect fit and relax as your bathroom is filled with marvellous toasty heat.
• Designer Heated Towel Rail
• Expertly constructed from Stainless Steel
with a Polished Stainless Steel finish
• Available in 3 different sizes:
H800 x W500mm, H1200 x W500mm and H1600 x W500mm
• Pre-filled electric radiator
• 2 year manufacturer’s guarantee
800 x 500mm - 150
1200 x 500mm - 300
1600 x 500mm - 600
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.