Phoenix Athena Stainless Steel Electric Column Radiator
For a timelessly stylish bathroom column radiator, Phoenix have designed the Athena Stainless Steel Electric Column Radiator. Available in seventeen different sizes, you'll be sure to find the right radiator to create a beautiful statement in your unique bathroom. Featuring softly rounded, straight highly polished stainless steel rails, the design of this radiator is strong and bold whilst the heat output is high thanks to the quality of materials it has been made from. Your new Athena radiator will have been handcrafted from the highest grade 304 stainless steel so you know the quality and finish of your radiator will be high standard as well as resistant to corrosion. An electric radiator, the Athena allows you to warm your bathroom and towels even if you don't have a central heating system in your home.
• Overall depth when mounted: 105mm
• Made from Stainless Steel
• This electric radiator is supplied pre-filled with anti-corrosion fluid to help maintain product quality.
• Comes with an electric element
• 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.