Phoenix Anne Wall Mounted Traditional Radiator
From Phoenix's elegant range of traditional radiators, comes the beautiful Anne Wall Mounted Traditional Radiator. Being wall mounted, you can now enjoy a traditionally styled radiator without having to compromise on space. Not only will this radiator warm your bathroom so stepping out of the shower isn't as shocking, but you can also warm your cosy, luxury towels thanks to the three rails. Intricately detailed, Phoenix have designed this radiator to pay homage to yesteryear whilst updating the look to suit both modern and traditional bathrooms alike thanks to the beautiful chrome plating. Pair with chrome plated, traditionally styled straight radiator valves to create a cohesive look that will sure to be a real focal point in your bathroom.
• H700 x W400 x D140mm
• Overall depth when mounted: 140mm
• Pipe centres: 325mm
• BTU Output: 436 (Delta T50°C)
• Chrome finish
• Radiator valves are sold separately
• 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.