Phoenix Aemilia Traditional Radiator
For an authentically traditional radiator that will no doubt add period charm and character to your space, the Phoenix Aemilia Traditional Radiator will certainly deliver. Intricately detailed, this radiator will not only look beautiful in traditional and modern bathrooms alike, it will effectively heat up your space to create a warm and cosy environment, thanks to the 1444 BTU output. With six rails, you can warm your fluffy towels ready for when you step out of the bath or shower whilst being a great place to display hand towels. Chrome plated, this radiator is beautifully eye-catching and will make an elegant feature in your space. Pair with traditionally styled angled radiator valves to complete the look you've always dreamed of.
• H778 x W685 x D228mm
• Overall depth when mounted: 228mm
• Pipe centres: 449mm
• BTU Output: 1444(Delta T50°C)
• Chrome finish
• Radiator valves are sold separately
• 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.