We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Vado Sensori SmartDial 2 Outlet Digital Shower Control Valve
- Luxury showering at the touch of a button - simply press to turn your shower on and off
- Subtle ambient lighting in an array of colours
- Minimum pressure required: 1 bar
- Save up to three pre-set shower functions
- Thermostatic control keeps your water at a chosen temperature
- Prevents scalding if water pressure fluctuates
- Soft-turn dials for effortless flow and temperature control
- Pair with the Vado Sensori SmartDial Fixed Remote to be able to start your shower without getting wet
- Individual control diameter: 44mm
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
|Global Trade Item Number||5052120191057|
|Brand Range||Vado Sensori|
|GuaranteeMore information||5 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of OutletsMore information||2 Outlets|
This indicates how many water outlets you can pair with your shower valves. Choosing valves with more outlets will give you flexibility over the number of products you can add to your shower.
Each outlet from your shower valve will divert water to the section of your shower that needs it, so each extra outlet allows you to add another product. For example: with 1 outlet you could have just a fixed shower head. 2 outlets will allow you to have a fixed shower head and shower handset. 3 will allow both of these with the addition of a body jet.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Handle Type||Round, Dual Control|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Showers upgrades are making our bathroom experience so much more exciting. Take a look at these 5 ways to upgrade your shower experience at home.
Not all taps on the market are the same and, more often than not, require a bit of background research before you purchase. Choose the right ones for your water pressure after reading this guide.