We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Harbour Icon Space-Saving Close Coupled Toilet & Soft Close Seat
In a stylish gloss white finish and expertly constructed from hard-wearing vitreous china, it provides you with a toilet that doesn’t just look classy, but one that also comes with sought after features like an easy to clean and soft closing toilet seat with quick release seat hinges. Furthermore this toilet comes with a revolutionary dual flush cistern that will help to save you on your water bill with the option of either a 3 or 6 litre flush.
- Comes with a dual flush cistern & soft close seat
- Short projection of 600mm perfect for those with smaller bathrooms
- Quick release toilet seat makes it easier to clean and maintain
- Gloss white finish for a classy modern look
- Keep it clean with an award-winning Sanimaid Hygienic Toilet Brush
- Constructed from hard-wearing vitreous china creating a durable product
- Dual flush cistern gives you option of either a 3 or 6 litre flush
- Toilet pan waste connector sold separately
- Universal cistern inlet position, this can be fitted to the bottom left or right of the cistern
- Lifetime manufacturer’s guarantee
- 1 year manufacturer’s guarantee included for the toilet seat
- Height: 825mm
- Width: 370mm
- Depth: 600mm
|Global Trade Item Number||5056585236346|
|Type||Close Coupled Toilets|
|Brand Range||Harbour Icon|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Popular Features||Soft Close Toilet Seat, Quick-Release Hinges, Dual Flush Cistern|
|Soil Pipe DirectionMore information||Horizontal, Vertical, Left or Right|
|Water Inlet LocationMore information||Bottom Left & Right|
Soil Pipe Direction:
This details which direction the soil pipe can run from the rear of the toilet.
Horizontal: the soil pipe can run directly into the wall behind the pan.
Vertical: the soil pipe can turn 90 degrees and run vertically into the floor.
Left or Right: the soil pipe can run either side from the rear of the pan, which is then typically boxed in.
This is for guidance only and not intended as a substitute for visual/physical checks; the size and type of your pan connector/pipework will have an impact on whether or not there is sufficient clearance.
Water Inlet Location:
This is the location where the mains water feed can connect to the cistern.
Cisterns that feature Bottom Left & Right inlets are usually supplied with a plug to seal the inlet which isn't used.