We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Harbour Alchemist Short Projection Close Coupled Toilet & Soft Close Seat
Also included is a dual flush cistern offering a 4 or 6 litre flush to help you save water and money, as well as a top fixing, soft close wrapover seat that has quick release hinges to make cleaning a breeze.
- Semi flush to wall design for a compact projection
- Dual flush cistern offers a 4 or 6 litre flush
- Chrome plated flush button
- Quick release, soft close wrapover seat included
- H825 x W370 x D610mm
- Expertly crafted from high quality Vitreous China
- Keep it clean with an award-winning Sanimaid Hygienic Toilet Brush
- Pan fixing kit included
- Universal cistern inlet position, this can be fitted to the bottom left or right of the cistern
- Sanitaryware covered by lifetime manufacturer's guarantee (subject to terms & conditions)
|Global Trade Item Number||5056585235936|
|Type||Cloakroom Toilets, Close Coupled Toilets|
|Brand Range||Harbour Alchemist|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Popular Features||Soft Close Toilet Seat, Quick-Release Hinges, Dual Flush Cistern|
|Soil Pipe DirectionMore information||Horizontal, Vertical, Left or Right|
|Water Inlet LocationMore information||Bottom Left & Right|
Soil Pipe Direction:
This details which direction the soil pipe can run from the rear of the toilet.
Horizontal: the soil pipe can run directly into the wall behind the pan.
Vertical: the soil pipe can turn 90 degrees and run vertically into the floor.
Left or Right: the soil pipe can run either side from the rear of the pan, which is then typically boxed in.
This is for guidance only and not intended as a substitute for visual/physical checks; the size and type of your pan connector/pipework will have an impact on whether or not there is sufficient clearance.
Water Inlet Location:
This is the location where the mains water feed can connect to the cistern.
Cisterns that feature Bottom Left & Right inlets are usually supplied with a plug to seal the inlet which isn't used.