Geberit Monolith Plus Back to Wall WC Unit
For an easy and stylish way to install a back to wall toilet, without the need to dig into your walls, why not choose the multi award-winning Geberit Monolith Plus Wall Hung WC Unit. Uniquely designed, this toilet unit is made from glass and brushed aluminium for a stylish finishing touch to your bathroom. Available in 2 different heights and 3 colour finishes, you can choose the size and style to suit your design.
Packed full of technology, this unit features LED illumination that switches on automatically when you approach the toilet. Not only can you change the colour of the LED, a clever brightness sensor detects whether it’s night or day, to automatically activate the lighting when it’s dark. Creating a warm and inviting ambient environment. There’s also a ceramic honeycomb filter and quiet fan that starts to eliminate odour when you sit down on your toilet.
To flush, simply lightly touch the top to trigger the dual flush. And with a handy control panel, you can adjust the flush settings as well as the light colours. You’ll also receive a DuoFix wall mounted WC frame and concealed cistern.
• Back to wall toilet unit – suitable for the Geberit AquaClean Sela back to wall toilet & any back to wall toilets that don’t use metal bracketry
• Available in three finishes – White, Black and Umbra
• Two size options: H1010 x D106 x W485 or H1140 x D108 x W505mm
• Made from toughened safety glass and brushed aluminium
• DuoFix frame and concealed cistern included
• Dual flush settings with adjustable flushing volumes
• Fully insulated against condensation
• Odour extraction automatically turns on when you sit down
• Fastening distance holes for both 180mm and 230mm
• Toilet sold separately
• 25 year guarantee
• Mains connection with flexible three-wire sheathed cable
• Comes with: Water supply connection set with 2 angle stop valves, 1/2", Flush bend extension 160 mm, Sleeve made of EPDM, ø 44 / 55 mm, Connection bend made of PP, ø 90 mm, Adaptor socket made of PE-HD, ø 90 / 110 mm, Female socket for mains connection, Power supply unit, Cover, Fastening material for drywall, Fastening material
• For floor-standing WCs with P-bend and flush water inlet height 32–36 cm above the floor (EN 33)
• For mounting on finished floors
• If installing onto a low weight bearing or dry wall the Geberit Monolith feet are required
• Not compatible for ceramic pans using metal bracketry
|Type||Back to Wall Toilet Units|
|Brand Range||Geberit Monolith|
|Finish||White, Black, Umbra|
|GuaranteeMore information||25 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
Products from the same range
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Need more help?
Modern bathroom designs incorporate space, light, functionality and minimalism. A toilet with concealed cistern saves valuable space as well as providing further design possibilities to the modern bathroom renovator. Read on to discover everything there is to know about concealed cisterns.