We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Gabrielle Concealed Thermostatic Push Button Shower Valve, Fixed Shower Head, Handset & Overflow Bath Filler
Delve into the world of ultimate luxury thanks to the fixed shower head with easy clean nozzles for hassle-free care, and overflow bath filler for a truly innovative and minimalist way to fill a bath since... well, bath taps! Each element of the Gabrielle concealed thermostatic shower kit comes with a lengthy guarantee for peace of mind.
Shower Valve Features:
- Made in the UK
- Thermostatic technology keeps the temperature of the water exactly where you set it, even with pressure fluctuations
- Push button technology - start and stop your shower at the push of a button
- 3 outlet valve - each button controls a different outlet
- Operate each outlet separately or all at the same time
- Separate temperature control
- Made from brass with a polished chrome finish
- Stain and rust resistant
- Minimum 3 bar water pressure required to run 3 outlets simultaneously
- 20 year guarantee
- Height - 305mm
- Depth - 135mm
- Width - 80mm
- 3.0 bar - 28 l/min
Shower Handset Kit Features:
- Includes shower handset, hose and wall bracket
- Modern design
- Polished chrome finish
- Shower hose length: 1500mm
- 1 year manufacture's guarantee
Overflow Bath Filler Features:
- Space-saving design
- Includes clicker waste
- Minimum water pressure required: 1.0 bar
- Polished chrome finish
- 1 year guarantee
Fixed Shower Head Features:
- Stainless steel head coated with polished chrome
- Slimline design
- Easy-clean rubber nozzles
- 3 sizes to choose from
- 200mm, 300mm and 400mm size
- Swivel ball joint to adjust the direction of the water flow
- Lifetime manufacturers guarantee with one year on moving parts
Shower Arm Features:
- 4 sizes and styles available
- 150 & 300mm ceiling arms - 10 year guarantee
- 300mm curved arm - 5 year guarantee
- 375mm angled arm - 2 year guarantee
|Type||Concealed Shower Bath Sets|
|Brand Range||Drench Gabrielle|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of OutletsMore information||3 Outlets|
|Material||Brass, Stainless Steel|
This indicates how many water outlets you can pair with your shower valves. Choosing valves with more outlets will give you flexibility over the number of products you can add to your shower.
Each outlet from your shower valve will divert water to the section of your shower that needs it, so each extra outlet allows you to add another product. For example: with 1 outlet you could have just a fixed shower head. 2 outlets will allow you to have a fixed shower head and shower handset. 3 will allow both of these with the addition of a body jet.
|Mounting Type||Ceiling Mounted, Wall Mounted|
|Handle Type||Round, Triple Control|
|Spout TypeMore information||Overflow Spout|
Tap spouts are available in a variety of different styles which have an effect on both the look and function of your tap. Different spout types will have different heights and projections, so it’s important to choose one which will complement your basin or bath.
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||3|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Not all taps on the market are the same and, more often than not, require a bit of background research before you purchase. Choose the right ones for your water pressure after reading this guide.