We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Dial Pier Concealed Thermostatic 1 Outlet Shower Valve
Expertly crafted from solid Brass, your new Pier shower valve also comes with a stunning Chrome plated finish as well as a 15 year manufacturers guarantee allowing you to relax and unwind in your shower with peace of mind it has been built to last.
- 1 outlet on/off push button thermostatic shower valve available in portrait or landscape orientation
- Made from Brass with a Chrome plated finish
- Advanced thermostatic cartridge technology will minimise limescale build up, dramatically extending the life of your valve
- Featuring a high quality Ceramic Disc Cartridge that prolongs the life of your shower valve, makes using the valves smooth and easy, whilst being extremely reliable and durable
- Anti-scald function shuts down the flow of water if the cold water supply fails. The advanced thermostatic technology ensures the temperature is maintained within 1ºC of your set temperature
- Suitable for Medium and High Pressure systems only - minimum 0.5 bar water pressure is recommended
- 15 year manufacturers guarantee
|Type||Concealed Shower Valves|
|Brand Range||Crosswater Dial Pier|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of OutletsMore information||1 Outlet|
This indicates how many water outlets you can pair with your shower valves. Choosing valves with more outlets will give you flexibility over the number of products you can add to your shower.
Each outlet from your shower valve will divert water to the section of your shower that needs it, so each extra outlet allows you to add another product. For example: with 1 outlet you could have just a fixed shower head. 2 outlets will allow you to have a fixed shower head and shower handset. 3 will allow both of these with the addition of a body jet.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Handle Type||Round, Dual Control|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.5|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.