Crosswater Kai Lever Concealed Thermostatic 1 Outlet Shower Valve with Sliding Rail and 3 Mode Shower Handset
For a shower package that oozes contemporary styling with all the benefits of modern showering technology, why not choose the Kai Lever Concealed Thermostatic 1 Outlet Shower Valve with Sliding Rail and 3 Mode Shower Handset by Crosswater. Included, you will receive an Ethos sliding shower rail that is height adjustable with the push of a button to suit the tallest to the shortest members of your family. A premium Ethos shower handset that has 3 shower modes to choose from suiting your mood at the time. Choose from the powerful Invigorating mode to relax your muscles, Rainfall for a relaxing and enveloping shower or a combination of both for a totally immersive shower.
You'll also, of course, receive the revolutionary push button shower valve to control your shower with. Push the top dial to turn on/off, and twist to control the water flow to your shower head. Turn the bottom ergonomically designed valve to precisely and smoothly control the temperature. So now every time you step into your shower, your temperature will already be pre set to the temperature and water intensity of your previous shower, giving you more time to actually enjoy your shower than fiddling around with the valves.
Made from brass with a beautiful Chrome plated finish, your new luxury Kai Lever shower package will transform the look and feel of your bathroom in one easy package. And with a 15 year manufacturers guarantee you can shower with absolute peace of mind.
• 1 outlet on/off push button thermostatic shower valve with a sliding shower rail, 3 mode Ethos Shower Handset, easy clean smooth hose and Designer golf wall outlet
• Made from Brass with a Chrome plated finish
• Advanced thermostatic cartridge technology will minimise limescale build up, dramatically extending the life of your valve
• Featuring a high quality Ceramic Disc Cartridge that prolongs the life of your shower valve, makes using the valves smooth and easy, whilst being extremely reliable and durable
• Anti-scald function shuts down the flow of water if the cold water supply fails. The advanced thermostatic technology ensures the temperature is maintained within 1ºC of your set temperature
• Suitable for Medium and High Pressure systems only - minimum 0.5 bar water pressure is recommended
• 15 year manufacturer's guarantee
Product Code DIAL-KAI-9 Type Concealed Shower Sets Brand Crosswater Brand Range Crosswater Dial Kai Lever Minimum Water PressureMore information 0.5 Finish Chrome Number of OutletsMore information 1 Outlet Material Brass Shape Curved Style Modern Temperature Control Thermostatic Mounting Type Wall Mounted Handle Type Round, Dual Control Orientation Portrait GuaranteeMore information 15 Years
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
This indicates how many water outlets you can pair with your shower valves. Choosing valves with more outlets will give you flexibility over the number of products you can add to your shower.
Each outlet from your shower valve will divert water to the section of your shower that needs it, so each extra outlet allows you to add another product. For example: with 1 outlet you could have just a fixed shower head. 2 outlets will allow you to have a fixed shower head and shower handset. 3 will allow both of these with the addition of a body jet.
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
- Delivery & Returns
COVID-19 Update (December 2020)
- Our website, warehouse and all courier partners are open and fully operational
- Our customer service and sales teams are working safely from home and are available via email and live chat
- Stock availability for some items displaying a lead time (e.g. 3-7 days) or backorder date (e.g. Delivery from [date]) is occasionally falling short, and we would like to sincerely apologise if you are affected. We advise ordering 'In Stock' lines if you are working to very tight deadlines. Please see our note below.
FREE DELIVERY on orders over £500 to most of the UK.
- Orders over £500 receive FREE standard delivery to mainland UK
- Orders under £500:
For orders under £500, the charge* for a standard delivery is displayed on every product page just under the 'Add to Basket' button, and is dependent on the size of the item. We also offer premium options such as next day, AM and weekend deliveries for In Stock items at an additional cost.
* Additional surcharges will usually apply to some areas of Northern Scotland and Scottish Isles, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland; and also to some areas of mainland UK for large, fragile items that are sent by specialist transport. Surcharges are displayed in the checkout, prior to confirmation, or you can enter your postcode under the delivery tab on any product page to see all available options and costs to your address for that particular item. You will only pay a single charge regardless of how many products you buy.
How Long Will It Take?
Of the 5,000+ products we offer, around 2,000 lines are ready for immediate dispatch directly from our warehouse - these items are labelled as ‘In Stock’ or ‘Next Day Delivery.’
Other items will show an estimated lead time, such as 2-4 or 3-7 working days, and are ordered on-demand from our brand partners right away. This information is shown on each product page throughout the website, as well as in the basket prior to checkout, and in the checkout process itself.
If desired, you will be able to split your order into multiple deliveries during the checkout if they have different lead times.
Items showing ‘Delivery from [Date]’ are available to pre-order, and will be placed on back-order. There’s no need to worry about double delivery costs: any pre-order products in your basket will be split from your main delivery free of charge, therefore will not hold up your main order. These will be delivered as soon as they arrive in our warehouse.
We are currently seeing reduced accuracy with the stock information we get from our brand partners as well as unexpected delays to stock arriving in the UK. Although we are still meeting the vast majority of these lead times, we advise ordering 'In Stock' items if you are working to tight deadlines. We guarantee that we are doing everything in our power to minimise any delays, but we ask for your understanding about the impacts of Covid-19 and Brexit on our supply chain.
Our sales team are happy to specifically check any products not displaying as 'In Stock' - simply open a Live Chat with us or pop us an email.
How Will I Know When To Expect Delivery?
Small Item Orders (eg. taps, accessories, shower fittings, mirrors, mirror cabinets and radiators)
If your order is parcel-sized, we will ship it out when it is ready and send you a dispatch email. The majority of our small orders ship via DHL, and with this you will receive a 1-hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery for convenience, as well as the option to re-arrange or leave safe with a neighbour etc.
Large Item Orders (bath, basin, toilet, shower enclosure, furniture etc)
Large or bulky items are carefully inspected, and placed securely on a pallet or within a specialist fragile delivery vehicle (unless you're local - then we might use our own vehicles). We'll email you to let you know your goods have left us. Within this dispatch email you'll find everything you need to know about fragile deliveries.
Before delivery, the delivery provider will contact you to arrange a suitable delivery day. Please ensure you leave us the best contact number for yourself.
Please note, the driver will not be able to take the items in to your property, so we recommend that you have able-bodied people at your delivery address to help receive your goods if you have ordered large or heavy items. The driver will wait for 15 minutes for you to check for any signs of damage. Please notify us of any transit damage either on the delivery note, or if there isn't time to check the items thoroughly upon delivery then within 48 hours of receipt. This does not affect your statutory rights with regards to manufacturing defects and faults.
Please note: if you arrange a delivery time and you aren't there when the delivery team turn up, there will be a re-delivery charge of £30 payable.
Can I Collect My Order Instead?
Due to the current situation regarding Covid-19 we are unable to offer collections from our warehouse at this time.
We deliver small items (taps, shower fittings, accessories, small kitchen sinks, mirrors etc.) to most of Europe. You will be informed if any of the items in your basket are not able to be sent to your country during the checkout process.
If your country is not listed, or if you want to order a larger item, we may still be able to help. Please get in touch with us via email or live chat.
Returns & Exchanges
For unwanted items we offer 90 days for a credit note, and 30 days for a refund. Please note that there are a few items we are unable to take back, including some special finish taps and showers, toilet seats that have been opened, and bespoke orders. See our full returns policy.
We now offer a collection service for unwanted items. This is particularly useful for fragile, bulky items that are difficult to transport. Unwanted items can be collected at a convenient time and place via our own transport partners, typically within a 1 or 2 hour window. This is a chargeable service - for full details, please see our returns policy.
- Reviews (0)
- Customer Questions