You'll also, of course, receive the revolutionary push button shower valve to control your shower with. Push the top dial to turn on/off, and twist to control the water flow to your shower head. Turn the bottom ergonomically designed valve to precisely and smoothly control the temperature. So now every time you step into your shower, your temperature will already be pre set to the temperature and water intensity of your previous shower, giving you more time to actually enjoy your shower than fiddling around with the valves.
Made from brass with a beautiful Chrome plated finish, your new luxury Kai Lever shower package will transform the look and feel of your bathroom in one easy package. And with a 15 year manufacturers guarantee you can shower with absolute peace of mind.
- 1 outlet on/off push button thermostatic shower valve with a sliding shower rail, 3 mode Ethos Shower Handset, easy clean smooth hose and Designer golf wall outlet
- Made from Brass with a Chrome plated finish
- Advanced thermostatic cartridge technology will minimise limescale build up, dramatically extending the life of your valve
- Featuring a high quality Ceramic Disc Cartridge that prolongs the life of your shower valve, makes using the valves smooth and easy, whilst being extremely reliable and durable
- Anti-scald function shuts down the flow of water if the cold water supply fails. The advanced thermostatic technology ensures the temperature is maintained within 1ºC of your set temperature
- Suitable for Medium and High Pressure systems only - minimum 0.5 bar water pressure is recommended
- 15 year manufacturer's guarantee
|Type||Concealed Shower Sets & Valves|
|Brand Range||Crosswater Dial Kai Lever|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of OutletsMore information||1 Outlet|
This indicates how many water outlets you can pair with your shower valves. Choosing valves with more outlets will give you flexibility over the number of products you can add to your shower.
Each outlet from your shower valve will divert water to the section of your shower that needs it, so each extra outlet allows you to add another product. For example: with 1 outlet you could have just a fixed shower head. 2 outlets will allow you to have a fixed shower head and shower handset. 3 will allow both of these with the addition of a body jet.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Handle Type||Round, Dual Control|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.5|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.