Crosswater Dynamo Fixed Shower Head with Lights
Transform your shower experience from dull and ordinary to luxuriously extraordinary with the Dynamo Fixed Shower Head with Lights by Crosswater. Creating a warm and cosy ambiance in your bathroom, this Shower Head has beautiful LED lighting that surrounds the stream of water, shining down into your shower enclosure. Exquisitely designed, the dome shaped head looks almost like a light fitting with the added benefit of a rain like, rejuvenating shower that will pour down giving you a refreshing and spa-like experience.
With the Dynamo, you don't have to wire it into your mains electrics as it is powered purely by the flow of water once turned on, saving you money whilst being eco-friendly. And with a polished Chrome plated finish, this Shower Head is sure to become a real stylish focal point in your bathroom that you're sure to love for many years to come thanks to the 10 year manufacturers guarantee.
• 300mm diameter
• White LED lights that don't require mains electrical power
• Suitable for high pressure systems only - minimum 3.0 bar water pressure is recommended
• Made from Brass with a durable Chrome plated finish
• Supplied with a ceiling arm that must be used with this product
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
|Global Trade Item Number||5055833644162|
|Type||Fixed Shower Heads|
|Brand Range||Crosswater Dynamo|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||3|
|Mounting Type||Ceiling Mounted|
|Popular Features||LED Illuminated|
|GuaranteeMore information||10 Years|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.