If you're looking for a modern twist on the traditional slipper bath for your contemporary styled bathroom, Clearwater have carefully designed the Nebbia freestanding bath. In their modern collection, Nebbia combines form, function and luxurious finishing touches to create a beautiful statement piece for your bathroom.
Clearwater have also ingeniously shaped the bath to support your body with its moulded base shaped around the human body. Created for a more relaxing bath, you will feel like you're floating. It also has patented channels that allows the bath to drain without having to compromise on the shape. With the Nebbia, you can relax in pure comfort and style.
Using one of the best materials for a bath, Natural Stone allows for elegantly thin rims and simple smooth curves whilst still retaining its strength and rigidity. Also with thinner walls you get the added benefit of a greater bathing spacing compared to conventional similar sized baths. Handcrafted and hand polished - for over 10 hours no less! - your new bath is not only smooth looking, it is luxuriously velvety to the touch. Adding understated opulence to your bathroom. Features:
- Luxury slipper bath, handmade from Natural Stone
- Hand polished to give a unique sheen you'll love
- Easy to clean
- Easy to maintain the stunning finish - any small scratches can be easily polished out
- Enjoy your bath for longer thanks to Natural Stone's excellent thermal retention properties
- Easy to install - supplied with a full installation guide and delivered in a carrier bag so it's easy for your installers to move to your bathroom
- Comes with an integrated overflow
- Not suitable for rim-mounted taps, we suggest pairing with a floor standing tap or wall mounted tap
- Waste and taps sold separately
- 10 year manufacturer's guarantee from Crosswater (subject to online registration - please click here)
- L1600 x W800 x H800mm
- Weight when empty: 117kg
- Displaced capacity: 230 litres (Displaced capacity is the bath capacity less 70 litres)
Important delivery information:
- The manufacturer recommends using a mild abrasive cleaner to clean initially and on very rare occasions to restore the lustre of your product
- Cosmetic repairs can be rectified quite easily by using a fine grade abrasive waterproof paper. Lightly rub the affected area until the mark is removed then polish a neutral car colour restorer or a household metal polish to restore the lustre
- Never use cleaners/bleach products specifically manufactured for WC bowl cleaning as they may damage your bath
Due to the weight of this bath, you will need to ensure you have 4 people who will be able to assist you with lifting upon delivery. The delivery company will call you to confirm a delivery date. Please do contact our sales team here
via live chat or email if you have any questions.