We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Clearwater Batello ClearStone Roll Top Bath with Claw Feet - 1690 x 800mm
Expertly crafted by hand from one piece of ClearStone, this bath will have no unsightly joins. And with delicately thin rims, you'll have more space to soak away your troubles without compromising on the bath's strength. ClearStone is an innovative new material that is non-toxic, eco-friendly, easy to clean, and easy to maintain with excellent thermal retention properties. Truly a superior material for a bath, and perfect for busy families.
What's more, you can tailor this bath to suit your bathroom design and tastes. Choose the finish of the claw feet - chrome, white or black - and complete the traditional designer look you've always dreamed of.
- Handmade from ClearStone with your choice of claw feet
- ClearStone is a new material that uses milled sedimentary stone, aluminium and titanium to create a super strong, non-toxic and eco-friendly material
- Hand polished for over 10 hours to give a soft and velvety finish you'll love
- Surprisingly easy to clean
- Easy to maintain the stunning finish - any small scratches can be easily polished out
- Enjoy your bath for longer thanks to ClearStone's excellent thermal retention properties
- Easy to install - supplied with a full installation guide and delivered in a carrier bag so it's easy for your installers to move to your bathroom
- No overflow - this bath will need to be paired with an exposed bath waste and overflow - please see our recommended extras above
- Not suitable for rim-mounted taps, we suggest pairing with a floor standing tap or wall mounted tap - Please see our options here
- Waste and taps sold separately
- 10 year manufacturer's guarantee
- L1690 x W800 x H690mm
- Weight when empty: 66kg
- Displaced capacity: 151 litres (Displaced capacity is the bath capacity less 70 litres)
Important delivery information: Due to the weight of this bath, you will need to ensure you have 4 people who will be able to assist you with lifting upon delivery. The delivery company will call you to confirm a delivery date. Please do contact our sales team here via live chat or email if you have any questions.
|Double Ended Baths, Freestanding Baths, Roll Top Baths
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Not compatible with overflow bath fillers
|Bath ThicknessMore information
|Capacity (ltr)More information
Baths are available in a variety of different thicknesses. A bath with a greater thickness will usually be more robust and is likely to last longer. However, other factors such as material type will also affect this.
This figure is a guide to the size of your bathtub. The capacity shows the amount of water, in litres, your bath will be able to hold when full.
|No Pre-Drilled Tap Holes
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Need more help?
Have a look at this unusual trick that we recommend doing to cool down in a heatwave. It'll work, we promise! Plus our top 5 tips for surviving the hot weather.
Lofts can be difficult spaces to style due to low ceilings, cramped spaces and a lack of natural light. Luckily, our 3D bathroom designers have some great advice for how to work around awkwardly-shaped rooms to create the bathroom of your dreams.
Slipper roll top baths are a fantastic way to add luxury to your bathroom. In this article we take you through our customer favourite roll top and slipper baths to help you bring the elegant look to your home.
Investing in a new bath will not only give your bathroom a fresh new look but it will also transform your daily ritual into a relaxing retreat that soothes and unwinds you at the end of the day.