We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Burlington High Level Toilet with Chrome Cistern & Soft Close Seat
Also with the inclusion of a choice of 5 beautiful seats you will be spoilt for choice.
Finally when you buy this toilet you also get the additional benefits of having a nanoglaze coating inside the bowel, this reduces the microscopic pores in the ceramic surface and as a result this toilet is remarkably easier and quicker to clean. Also this toilet comes with a 3 /6 litre flush as standard, just pull rod down for 6 litre flush and push up for a 3 litre flush. Furthermore this toilet has been WRAS approved and has gone through a rigorous fire test to exceed the European water retention standard.
Additional Information :
- Toilet Dimensions: W429 x D670 x H2400mm
- Choice of seat finish
- Made from Vitreous China
- Easy to clean with its nanoglaze coating in the bowel
- WRAS approved
- 3 /6 litre flush
- Bundle comes with High level flush pipe kit including lever, rigid pull chain, flush pipes, revise screw cistern connector, stopper, ornate brackets with high level pan & pan floor fixing kit
- All of Burlington’s WC are fitted with box rims which provide a more accurate flush spread
- All of Burlington’s flush pipes are supplied with an adjustable brass spacer clip with a rubber buffer which means the WC won’t hit the brass flush pipe.
- Available with a generous 25 year warranty on the toilet and 2 years on the seat
|Type||High Level Toilets|
|Guarantee Breakdown||Sanitaryware - 25 Years, Toilet seat - 2 Years|
|GuaranteeMore information||25 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Popular Features||Soft Close Toilet Seat, Dual Flush Cistern|
|Soil Pipe DirectionMore information||Horizontal, Vertical, Left or Right|
|Water Inlet LocationMore information||Left Hand Side|
Soil Pipe Direction:
This details which direction the soil pipe can run from the rear of the toilet.
Horizontal: the soil pipe can run directly into the wall behind the pan.
Vertical: the soil pipe can turn 90 degrees and run vertically into the floor.
Left or Right: the soil pipe can run either side from the rear of the pan, which is then typically boxed in.
This is for guidance only and not intended as a substitute for visual/physical checks; the size and type of your pan connector/pipework will have an impact on whether or not there is sufficient clearance.
Water Inlet Location:
This is the location where the mains water feed can connect to the cistern.
Cisterns that feature Bottom Left & Right inlets are usually supplied with a plug to seal the inlet which isn't used.