Burlington Georgian Marble Basin with Aluminium Wash Stand
For the ultimate in opulence and luxury, this Georgian Marble Basin with Aluminium Wash Stand by Burlington certainly delivers. With this basin you can enjoy the beauty of a marble basin worktop every day and transform your bathroom into the elegant sanctuary you've always dreamed of. The Carrera marble paired with the white ceramic basin and the intricate detailing of the Aluminium basin stand works so well together, creating a modern look with beautiful period charm.
The silky smooth, polished Carrera marble sits perfectly on top of the rounded ceramic basin, not only giving you a wonderfully spacious bowl to wash your hands and face, but also a generous worktop space to display your favorite hand soaps. You will also receive matching splashbacks and sides so you can configure your basin and worktop space to suit you and your family's needs.
The Aluminium wash stand has been exquisitely designed, with beautiful period detailing that will create a real focal point in your new bathroom. You can also choose the finish of your new Aluminium wash stand to suit your bathroom design. Choose between breathtakingly beautiful Black, contemporary White or timeless Polished Aluminium to complete the enviably stylish look you'll love for years to come. You can also customise your order with the choice of one, two or three tap holes, so you can pick out your perfect Burlington basin mixer tap style.
• W650 x D575 x H805mm
• Weight: 36.5kg
• Choose from 1, 2 or 3 tap holes
• Basin made from Vitreous China. Worktop made from Carrera Marble. Basin Stand is made from Aluminium with your choice of a Black, White or Polished Aluminium Finish
• The overflow is to solve the issue of a dripping tap if the plug is left in; it is not designed to take a flowing tap
• Waste, Bottle Trap and Tap not included
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
Marble Care and Maintenance from the Manufacturer:
• You should clean the marble at least once a week or more frequently with warm soapy water
• Liquid spills such as alcohol, mediations etc should be cleaned up promptly
• Some liquids with high-acid content can etch marble surfaces if left for any length of time
• Popular products that should be promptly cleaned up are: shaving cream, toothpaste, perfume, cologne, nail polish remover, hair coloring and perm products, shampoo, drain opener, and toilet bowl cleaner
• Place protective pads on the bottoms of any heavy objects, such as pottery, appliances, or other objects that may scratch the marble surface
• Avoid abrasive cleaners or rough cleaning pads. If necessary, a soft buffing pad can be used
• Check the chemical content of your cleaning products to ensure that they contain no laquer removing chemicals
• Use coasters under drinking glasses to prevent glass rings on the surface
• Do not stand on the granite/marble top to fix overhead lights or other items. Do not place extremely heavy items on the top