Bathroom Brands Digital Classic 1910 2 Outlet Shower Valve - Low Pressure
Even when going for a traditional themed bathroom, you don’t need to skimp on the modern technology. So with Bathroom Brands beautiful range of classic digital shower outlets you can combine the gorgeous design of traditional with the futuristic technologies of the modern world. Not only will this 2 outlet shower valve look amazing in your bathroom, but it will also help transform your life. Beneath the surface of this timeless piece is a range of technological features to make life that little bit easier.
Benefits include a technologically enhanced thermistor which checks the temperature of the water 10 times a second, you also get colour changing controls to help signify when the shower has reached the desired temperature and also when the shower is heating up or cooling down. Also there is a helpful self-cleaning mode, automatic shut off if there are problems in the water supply and a built in diverter. Furthermore as well as all those features you get this amazing WRAS approved product with a great discount and also a generous 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee! Without living with one of these digital showers will truly be like living in the medieval times
• Create a precise temperature with a built in thermistor which checks the temperature 10 times a second
• The controls are completely separate to the water in the valves, so they remain cool to touch
• Colour changing controls display when the shower has reached the desired temperature and the LED light flashes to let you know when the water is heating up
• Self-cleaning mode which lasts for 1 minute
• Automatic shut off if there is any disruption in your water supply
• Built in with an easy diverter, to divert flow easily between outlets or to run both at the same time
• WRAS approved
• Minimum pressure requirements: (pumped) 0.1bar
• Dimensions: H206 x W112 x D51.3mm
• 5 year manufacturers guarantee
• Optional remote is sold separately, please see our recommended extras
Product Code TK13 Type Concealed Shower Valves, Thermostatic Valves Brand Bathroom Brands Brand Range Bathroom Brands Digital Classic 1910 Range Minimum Water PressureMore information 0.1 Finish Chrome Number of OutletsMore information 2 Outlets Material Brass Shape Curved Style Modern, Traditional Temperature Control Thermostatic Mounting Type Wall Mounted Handle Type Button, Lever, Crosshead Orientation Portrait Popular Features Digital Width (mm) 112 Height (mm) 206 Depth (mm) 51 GuaranteeMore information 5 Years
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
This indicates how many water outlets you can pair with your shower valves. Choosing valves with more outlets will give you flexibility over the number of products you can add to your shower.
Each outlet from your shower valve will divert water to the section of your shower that needs it, so each extra outlet allows you to add another product. For example: with 1 outlet you could have just a fixed shower head. 2 outlets will allow you to have a fixed shower head and shower handset. 3 will allow both of these with the addition of a body jet.
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
- Delivery & Returns
COVID-19 Update (December 2020)
- Our website, warehouse and all courier partners are open and fully operational
- Our customer service and sales teams are working safely from home and are available via email and live chat
- Stock availability for some items displaying a lead time (e.g. 3-7 days) or backorder date (e.g. Delivery from [date]) is occasionally falling short, and we would like to sincerely apologise if you are affected. We advise ordering 'In Stock' lines if you are working to very tight deadlines. Please see our note below.
FREE DELIVERY on orders over £500 to most of the UK.
- Orders over £500 receive FREE standard delivery to mainland UK
- Orders under £500:
For orders under £500, the charge* for a standard delivery is displayed on every product page just under the 'Add to Basket' button, and is dependent on the size of the item. We also offer premium options such as next day, AM and weekend deliveries for In Stock items at an additional cost.
* Additional surcharges will usually apply to some areas of Northern Scotland and Scottish Isles, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland; and also to some areas of mainland UK for large, fragile items that are sent by specialist transport. Surcharges are displayed in the checkout, prior to confirmation, or you can enter your postcode under the delivery tab on any product page to see all available options and costs to your address for that particular item. You will only pay a single charge regardless of how many products you buy.
How Long Will It Take?
Of the 5,000+ products we offer, around 2,000 lines are ready for immediate dispatch directly from our warehouse - these items are labelled as ‘In Stock’ or ‘Next Day Delivery.’
Other items will show an estimated lead time, such as 2-4 or 3-7 working days, and are ordered on-demand from our brand partners right away. This information is shown on each product page throughout the website, as well as in the basket prior to checkout, and in the checkout process itself.
If desired, you will be able to split your order into multiple deliveries during the checkout if they have different lead times.
Items showing ‘Delivery from [Date]’ are available to pre-order, and will be placed on back-order. There’s no need to worry about double delivery costs: any pre-order products in your basket will be split from your main delivery free of charge, therefore will not hold up your main order. These will be delivered as soon as they arrive in our warehouse.
We are currently seeing reduced accuracy with the stock information we get from our brand partners as well as unexpected delays to stock arriving in the UK. Although we are still meeting the vast majority of these lead times, we advise ordering 'In Stock' items if you are working to tight deadlines. We guarantee that we are doing everything in our power to minimise any delays, but we ask for your understanding about the impacts of Covid-19 and Brexit on our supply chain.
Our sales team are happy to specifically check any products not displaying as 'In Stock' - simply open a Live Chat with us or pop us an email.
How Will I Know When To Expect Delivery?
Small Item Orders (eg. taps, accessories, shower fittings, mirrors, mirror cabinets and radiators)
If your order is parcel-sized, we will ship it out when it is ready and send you a dispatch email. The majority of our small orders ship via DHL, and with this you will receive a 1-hour time-slot on the morning of your delivery for convenience, as well as the option to re-arrange or leave safe with a neighbour etc.
Large Item Orders (bath, basin, toilet, shower enclosure, furniture etc)
Large or bulky items are carefully inspected, and placed securely on a pallet or within a specialist fragile delivery vehicle (unless you're local - then we might use our own vehicles). We'll email you to let you know your goods have left us. Within this dispatch email you'll find everything you need to know about fragile deliveries.
Before delivery, the delivery provider will contact you to arrange a suitable delivery day. Please ensure you leave us the best contact number for yourself.
Please note, the driver will not be able to take the items in to your property, so we recommend that you have able-bodied people at your delivery address to help receive your goods if you have ordered large or heavy items. The driver will wait for 15 minutes for you to check for any signs of damage. Please notify us of any transit damage either on the delivery note, or if there isn't time to check the items thoroughly upon delivery then within 48 hours of receipt. This does not affect your statutory rights with regards to manufacturing defects and faults.
Please note: if you arrange a delivery time and you aren't there when the delivery team turn up, there will be a re-delivery charge of £30 payable.
Can I Collect My Order Instead?
Due to the current situation regarding Covid-19 we are unable to offer collections from our warehouse at this time.
We deliver small items (taps, shower fittings, accessories, small kitchen sinks, mirrors etc.) to most of Europe. You will be informed if any of the items in your basket are not able to be sent to your country during the checkout process.
If your country is not listed, or if you want to order a larger item, we may still be able to help. Please get in touch with us via email or live chat.
Returns & Exchanges
For unwanted items we offer 90 days for a credit note, and 30 days for a refund. Please note that there are a few items we are unable to take back, including some special finish taps and showers, toilet seats that have been opened, and bespoke orders. See our full returns policy.
We now offer a collection service for unwanted items. This is particularly useful for fragile, bulky items that are difficult to transport. Unwanted items can be collected at a convenient time and place via our own transport partners, typically within a 1 or 2 hour window. This is a chargeable service - for full details, please see our returns policy.
- Reviews (0)
- Customer Questions
Products from the same range
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Need more help?
The days of fiddling around with a temperature dial that only has two options - freezing cold or scorching hot - are over. It’s time for your bathroom to go digital.
Digital showers are a fantastic addition to any modern bathroom. In this article we outline the benefits of digital showers including programmable water temperature and beautiful LED lighting.