Drench Nikki Freestanding Bath in Black Rock
This one of a kind freestanding bath is brought to you by Drench in an extraordinary black rock finish. An ultra-modern design and ability to be placed anywhere means this bath will be the focal feature of your family bathroom or en-suite.
A curved slipper bath design that rises to form a comfortable slope, supporting your shoulders for the most relaxed bathing experience possible. Made with double skin acrylic, this means it's twice as strong as a standard, cheaper bath, and gives it excellent heat retention properties. This bath has an included waste which is easy to service and maintain.
• Modern roll top design
• Made from 5mm double skinned Acrylic with a Black Rock finish
• Universal strength hardness yet light to touch
• New design means better heat retention
• Dimensions are 1745mm X 795mm
• Waste is included
• It is equipped with overflow
• It comes with no tap holes, so you have a choice of taps to choose from
• Available in 3 finishes; Black Rock, White and Copper Rock
• Compatible with any freestanding bath taps
• 25 year manufacturers guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.