Methven Aio Mini Basin Mixer Tap
For a stylish and minimalistic way to adorn your cloakroom or ensuite bathroom basin, the Aio Mini Basin Mixer Tap by Methven certainly delivers. Beautifully crafted by a team of award winning designers in New Zealand, this mini basin mixer tap has a shorter projection and height which makes it perfect for use with a smaller basin as it will give you plenty of space to wash your hands.
Made from Eco Brass®, this tap is Lead and heavy metal free whilst still retaining strength and rigidity, as well as resistance to corrosion. You’ll also receive a clever directional aerator that swivels for optimised stream direction and to help minimise that annoying splashback when you accidently turn your tap on too strong. Also featuring a high quality ceramic cartridge, your new tap will be free from the annoying drip-drip of older-style rubber washers, whilst giving your tap a smoother operation, durability and longevity.
• D157 x H102mm
• Suitable for all pressure systems
• Minimum operating pressure: 0.35 bar
• Maximum operating pressure: 10 bar
• Optimum operating pressure: 1.5 bar - 5 bar
• Made from Eco Brass®
• Ceramic Disc/Cartridge included
• Directional Aerator included
• Waste is not included
• The manufacturers recommend never using abrasive cleaners on this product. Instead it is recommended to use clean warm soapy water, rinsing with clean water and wiping down with a dry soft cloth
• 20 years manufacturers guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.
Delivery Over The Festive Period:
Unfortunately our brand partners are closed during the festive period. This means delivery might take a little longer than estimated on our website. Our warehouse will be open on 27th, 28th and 31st December so any products that are showing 'In Stock' will be available for next day or standard delivery.