Methven Aio Basin Mixer Tap
For a stylish and minimalistic way to adorn your bathroom basin, the Aio Basin Mixer Tap by Methven certainly delivers. Beautifully crafted by a team of award-winning designers in New Zealand, this basin mixer tap is packed full of technology and innovation.
Made from the revolutionary Eco Brass® this tap is Lead and heavy metal free to help preserve the water you drink and bathe in. It is also a high strength and high quality material giving enhanced corrosion resistance and with a 20 year manufacturers guarantee you’ll have peace of mind it will continue to perform for years to come.
This Aio Basin Mixer Tap also has a clever directional aerator that swivels for optimised stream direction and to help minimise that dreadful splashback when you turn your tap on. Also featuring a high quality ceramic cartridge, your new tap will be free from the annoying drip-drip of older-style rubber washers, whilst giving your tap a smoother operation, durability and longevity.
Pair with an Aio Deck Mounted Bath Filler or an Aio Deck Mounted Bath and Shower Mixer to create a cohesive and modern style in your bathroom.
• D190 x H111mm x W71mm
• Suitable for all pressure systems
• Minimum operating pressure: 0.35 bar
• Maximum operating pressure: 10 bar
• Optimum operating pressure: 1.5 bar - 5 bar
• Made from Eco Brass® with a Chrome plated finish
• Ceramic Disc/Cartridge included
• Directional Aerator included
• Waste is sold separately
• The manufacturers recommend never using abrasive cleaners on this product. Instead it is recommended to use clean warm soapy water, rinsing with clean water and wiping down with a dry soft cloth
• 20 years manufacturers guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.