Lily Heavy Duty 1700mm L-Shaped Shower Bath with Glass Screen & Front Panel
Beautifully designed with you in mind, the Lily L-Shaped Shower Bath from Drench is not only reinforced for a heavy duty bath, it also comes with a 6mm safety glass screen and a reinforced, heavy duty front panel for a fuss free purchase.
Square in design, this bath is perfect for both providing a luxurious and warm bathing experience, as well as a roomy showering space. Made from thick premium grade acrylic, this bath also has 4 super reinforced bonded layers for rigidity, a layer of fibreglass, and an encapsulated wooden reinforcement at the base of the bath for ultimate strength. Perfect for showering and bathing in, this bath also has superior thermal retention properties leaving you with a warmer for longer bath. And with a lifetime guarantee you can buy with confidence knowing that it's been built to last.
• Comes with:
heavy duty reinforced L-shaped bath, a fixed 1400mm tall, 6mm safety glass screen with a chrome-plated metal towel bar and a heavy duty front panel.
• Option to add
a heavy duty end panel
• Bath screen has hinges
allowing you to move it for easy cleaning and to turn on your taps or shower with ease
• Bath feet are included
• Available in left or right handed options
- see images for illustration
• This bath comes un-drilled
to suit your choice of bath tap
• Taps & waste sold separately
- please see Recommended Extras
• 10 years manufacturer's guarantee
550mm (min height with panel), Height including bath screen: 1950mm
COVID-19 Update (23/03/20)
- Our website remains open for orders
- Our warehouse and courier partners are operational
- Our customer service and sales team are working from home and are available via telephone, email and live chat
A message from Elliot Lees-Bell, Managing Director.
Firstly, our thoughts are with all those who are affected by COVID-19.
Our customer service and sales teams are now working from home and will be on-hand to answer any questions and help with your order. Our warehouse remains open and our team are practising high levels of hygiene and cleanliness to protect their own wellbeing and to safeguard our customers.
All deliveries are continuing as normal and we are in constant contact with our delivery partners to ensure that the safest practices are being followed. They'll sign on your behalf upon delivery, where possible sanitise hands prior to arrival and handling goods, and keep a sensible distance at all times.
The future is a little uncertain. There's likely to be some delays with delivery and stock arriving from our manufacturers, but we are still taking orders as usual. Products that are shown as ‘In Stock’ on our website are available to ship right away. At the moment, products with an estimated lead time (e.g. 3 - 7 days) will be fulfilled, but may take a little longer than usual.
As the next few days and weeks unfold we might have to take additional steps to protect both you and our staff - rest assured, we'll keep you updated along the way.
Thank you for your patience and support, and from all of us at Drench, we hope you stay safe and healthy.
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.