Drench Rectangular Lexie 1TH Countertop Basin
Adorn your bathroom countertop with the gorgeously appealing shape of the rectangular Lexie basin. It features soft edges and curves that form an angular, rectangular silhouette, providing you with the best of both visual styles in a harmony of shapes.
Use it daily without fear of damage thanks to a solid ceramic design and strong shape made from only the highest quality materials available. Pair it with a mono basin mixer of your choice to complete the look.
• Ceramic china
for superior strength and smoothness
• Countertop mounted
for a stunning display
• 1 pre-drilled tap hole
to pair with your choice of mono basin mixer
design to suit modern homes
• Glossy white
finish brightens your bathroom
• Please note:
this basin has an overflow hole on the front wall of the basin
• Waste and tap sold separately
please see our recommended extras
• Lifetime guarantee
for lasting enjoyment
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.