Tavistock Lansdown Wooden Framed Mirror - Linen White
There’s something about having the right mirror in your bathroom that just adds a touch of class to proceedings. The exquisite Tavistock Lansdown mirror with its hand painted linen white wooden frame is just such a mirror. The design is quite breath-taking, and the hand painted wooden frame only adds to the quality look and feel of the mirror.
The Lansdown wooden framed mirror is just part of the stunning Lansdown range from Tavistock that also includes toilet units, vanity units and storage cabinets, and all feature the same attention to detail and the same 10 year guarantee.
• Hand painted linen white finish
• Wooden frame that is built to last
• Stunning design would suit any traditional-style bathroom
• Dimensions: W570 x H800 x D24mm
• 10 year guarantee from the manufacturer
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.