Inox Stainless Steel Wall Mount Manual Shower Valve
A high quality shower valve is essential for a great shower experience. The Inox Stainless Steel Wall Mount Manual Shower Valve gives you full control over the temperature and pressure of the water and a great way to optimize the space through its wall mounted design. The brushed stainless steel finish offers you a clean, sophisticated look.
Made entirely out of top quality stainless steel, this shower valve comes with 10 years manufacturer guarantee for extra peace of mind.
• Single lever 1 outlet manual valve
• Easy to manoeuvre to turn on and select your desired temperature
• Constructed from stainless steel with a stylish & fingerprint proof brushed finish
• Wall mounted design
• Minimum pressure required: 1 bar
• Dimensions: W46 x H94 x D102mm
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
||Brushed Stainless Steel
||Just Taps Inox
|Water Pressure (bar)
|Number of Outlets
|Tap Head Style
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.