Inox Stainless Steel Slim Extended Bath Filler
When it comes to bathtubs, the bigger, the better. If you’ve chosen a large tub and a standard bath filler won’t do the job, choose the Inox Stainless Steel finished Slim Extended Bath Filler. The pop-up waste system, which gives you control over your filler through a lever, is a must for tubs, and this one has it.
Complete with a brushed stainless steel finish for a clean, contemporary look and a more than generous 15 year manufacturer's guarantee.
• Slimline overflow bath filler with pop-up waste
• Constructed from plastic and then topped with a Brushed Stainless Steel finish
• Slim line bath filler, which sits neatly in the side of your bath, creating a clutter free space
• Pop-up waste, easy to use and discreet
• Minimum pressure required: 1 bar
• Dimensions: W72 x H600 x D33mm
• Maximum hose length: 1050mm
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
||Brushed Stainless Steel
||Just Taps Inox
|Water Pressure (bar)
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.