Inox Brushed Stainless Steel Extended Bath Pop Up Waste
A well-working pop-up waste system is essential for a quality bath experience. If you’re having difficulties with closing or opening your bath filler fully through the lever, you’ll end up wasting water, time and efforts. To avoid that, choose the Inox Brushed Stainless Steel Extended Bath Pop Up Waste.
Inox Brushed Stainless Steel Extended Bath Pop Up Waste is a minimalistic masterpiece made of high-quality stainless steel and complete with a brushed stainless steel finish. It is easy to install, durable and comes with 15 years manufacturer guarantee.
• Pop up design - simply turn the overflow cover to plug/unplug your bath
• Built from stainless steel, this waste will remain strong and durable
• Minimum pressure required: 1 bar
• Dimensions: W72 x H600 x D42mm
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
||Brushed Stainless Steel
||Just Taps Inox
|Water Pressure (bar)
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.