Imex Liberty Back to Wall Toilet with Seat
Enjoy a sophisticated, hotel chic look in the comfort of your own home, every day, with the Liberty Collection. The soft curves of the glistening white ceramic pan paired with the back to wall design of this toilet, offers a modern yet timeless look you'll love for years to come.
And to top it off, you'll also receive a slimline slow close toilet seat that has a handy quick release function, allowing you to remove the seat with a quick press of a button for easy cleaning and on - going maintenance.
H400mm x W360mm x D540mm
• Supplied with
Back to wall WC with fixings included
• Supplied with
Slimline Puraplast quick release and slow close toilet seat and cover
• Toughened and easy to clean -
made from Vitreous China
• Keep it clean
with an award-winning Sanimaid Hygienic Toilet Brush
• 25 year
• Concealed Cistern and flush plate/button sold separately
, please see our recommended extras
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.