Imex Bloque Bidet
If you've chosen a toilet from the boldly modernistic Bloque collection, it's best to complete that with the Imex Bloque bidet. Even though bidets are not that popular in the western world yet, the benefits of using one are better personal hygiene, better skin care, better for the environment.
As all sanitary ware of the Imex brand, the Bloque bidet is made from the top class ceramic material with extra attention to detail and is durable and functional. In fact, it is so durable that Imex is happy to offer it with a 25 years manufacturer guarantee. How is that for high quality?
• Dimensions: W360mm x D540mm x H400mm
• Finished by hand and with an easy clean glaze
• Back to wall bidet supplied with fixings and one pre-drilled tap hole
• Bidet mixer tap and waste sold separately, please see our recommended extras
• 25 year manufacturer guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.