Hugh Double Ended Reinforced Bath - 1800x800mm
Relax and soak in this comfortably shaped double-ended Hugh bath; boasting a lucite acrylic construction which traps heat and feels super comfortable, allowing you to really stretch out in your bath and enjoy its warm embrace for longer. Simply lie back and relax against the smooth lucite curve.
Double-ended baths provide you with great versatility, with your bath taps situated in the middle you will be able to relax at either end of your bath. Helping to provide you with a far more comfortable shape that will let you truly melt into. They're particularly useful for washing young ones, too.
Optional reinforcement: You ran a hot bath, so you'd like it to stay hot, right? Then choose the optional specialist finish, giving your bath an extra layer of thermal retention to trap heat and keep your bath comfortable for longer.
• Lucite Acrylic
for lightweight strength
• Material thickness
retains heat for up to 30 minutes longer
• Undrilled tap holes
so you can pair with your favourite bath tap or overflow bath filler
• Suitable for use with bath screens
• Leg pack included
• Tap. waste and bath panels not included,
please see our recommended extras
• 5 years manufacturers guarantee
• L1800 x H420 x D800mm reinforced bath
with a capacity of 140L (displaced capacity)
COVID-19 Update (30/03/20)
- Our website remains open for orders
- Our warehouse and courier partners are operational
- Our customer service and sales team are working from home and are available via telephone, email and live chat
Read our full Covid-19 statement here.
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.