HIB Alpine 100 Steam Free LED Illuminated Mirror - 1000mm Width
Not only does this elegant HiB Alpine 100 mirror have a heated demister pad to prevent steam and condensation building up, as well as mirrored sides to beautifully reflect your tiles. It has a slimline design of only 30mm as well as a touch sensitive button to turn the LED lighting on/off or if you press and hold, it changes the colour temperature to suit what you need to use the mirror for. Perfect for creating a warm and ambient feeling in your bathroom, or to brighten it up on dark and gloomy days.
• LED top illuminated
• Dimensions: W1000 x H600 x D30mm
• Light adjusting touch switch - touch to turn on/off, press and hold to adjust the colour temperature
• Heated demister pad for a steam free mirror
• Mirrored sides that reflects you wall
• IP44 rated
• 330 lumens
• 2 year manufacturers guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.