Harbour Status Matt Black Bath Shower Mixer Tap
Nothing is better after a hard day at work than coming back, going to your own bathroom sanctuary and running yourself a nice relaxing bath, and Harbour understands the importance of this. So with this in mind, they designed the Harbour Status range of gorgeous complementing bathroom taps, showers and wastes. Designed with you in mind, they ooze contemporary style and elite temperature control and efficiency.
So now go back to the thought of your stressful day being relieved by the matching gorgeous look of a striking Matt Black finish. Sit back and relax in your bath, effortlessly turning the supple tap heads of your new Harbour Status Black Bath Shower Mixer Tap with your toes so that you can adjust the water flow. Watch the subtle dance of flickering candlelight and embrace the delightfully warm and welcoming feel of your water, as it slowly melts away the day's problems. This is Harbour experience and your road to tranquillity starts here with your new Harbour Status bath shower mixer tap. You’ll even be pleased to know that it comes with a generous lifetime manufacturer’s guarantee.
• Deck mounted black bath shower mixer tap
includes shower kit and wall bracket, shower handset measures H:200 x D:30mm
• Made from Brass
with a Matt Black finish
• Ceramic disc technology
prevents any unwanted leaks or drips
• Minimum pressure required:
• Waste sold separately,
please see our recommended extras
• Lifetime manufacturer’s guarantee
COVID-19 Update (30/03/20)
- Our website remains open for orders
- Our warehouse and courier partners are operational
- Our customer service and sales team are working from home and are available via telephone, email and live chat
Read our full Covid-19 statement here.
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.