Harbour Status Chrome Bath Mixer Tap
Picture it: The time has come for your luxury bath. You’ve chosen the perfect bath salts, glass of champagne in hand, jazz music in the background, your stunning chrome mixer tap filling your bath. It’s beautiful. There’s no leaking or dripping (thanks to ceramic disc technology!) Everything is perfect...
Jealous of this luxury scene? Don’t be.
The sleek Harbour Status Chrome Bath Mixer Tap is ready to fulfil your bathtime fantasies. What are you waiting for?
Note: The minimum water pressure required for this tap is 0.5 bar.
H135mm x W180mm x D135.5mm
• Minimum pressure required:
0.5 bar. Learn more about what taps are suitable for your property here
• Ceramic disc technology
prevents any unwanted leaks or drips
• Made from brass
Chrome plated finish
• Waste sold separately
, please see recommended extras
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.