Harbour Status Chrome 3 Hole Basin Mixer Tap & Waste
Have you ever seen such an aesthetic mixer tap? We didn’t think so.
The Harbour Status 3 Hole Mixer Tap is bound to please with its sleek chrome finish and durable make. Not only is it supplied with a slotted clicker waste, but ceramic disc technology is used in order to prevent any unwanted leaks or drips - how thoughtful!
You certainly won’t be disappointed by this stunning 3 hole design mixer. Especially
when you hear about the manufacturers guarantee.
Note: The minimum water pressure required for this tap is 0.5 bar.
H116mm x W128mm minimum x D166.5mm
• Minimum pressure required:
0.5 bar. Learn more about what taps are suitable for your property here
• Supplied with:
slotted click clack waste
• Ceramic disc technology
prevents any unwanted leaks or drips
• Made from brass
Chrome plated finish
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.