Harbour i8 Easy Clean Infold 8mm Shower Door & Optional Side Panel
To ensure a shower is completely watertight and guaranteed not to soak the rest of your bathroom, having some sort of protective door in place is essential – an infold shower door being a brilliant option.
The Harbour i8 Infold Shower Door provides as much protection as any bathroom would need against the splash of shower water. Fashioned from 8mm toughened safety glass and featuring concealed hinges and fixings to provide a smooth, sleek appearance, this unique shower door is both stylish and practical. Its infold mechanism offers maximum opening width, allowing you to get in and out with ease, and the lifetime guarantee accompanying this adjustable door will give you peace of mind you’ll receive optimum service at all times.
• Large adjustment for easy installation
• AcquaShield glass treatment
• Concealed fixings
• Smooth, wide opening mechanism
• 1900mm height
• 8mm toughened safety glass
• Lifetime guarantee
||Hinged Shower Doors
|Door Opening Widths
||760mm Door: 530mm
800mm Door: 575mm
900mm Door: 675mm
|Minimum & Maximum Adjustments
||760mm Door: 710 - 750mm
800mm Door: 750 - 790mm
900mm Door: 850 - 890mm
700mm Side Panel: 670 - 690mm
760mm Side Panel: 730 - 750mm
800mm Side Panel: 770 - 790mm
COVID-19 Update (30/03/20)
- Our website remains open for orders
- Our warehouse and courier partners are operational
- Our customer service and sales team are working from home and are available via telephone, email and live chat
Read our full Covid-19 statement here.
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.