Harbour i6+ Easy Clean 6mm Sliding Shower Door & Optional Side Panel - Pre Assembled
The Harbour i6+ Easy Clean 6mm sliding shower door & optional panel takes innovation to the next level. With the quick release bottom runners and Acqua Shield glass treatment, cleaning is significantly faster and easier. Not to mention the many features that make life much easier; magnetic door seals ensure soft and controlled closure, whilst the universal design means you can open the door from either the left or right hand side, and of course the smooth sliding action is there to help too! Could this shower be any more convenient?
The Harbour i6+ door & panel also uses 6mm toughened safety glass to ensure you and your family are always kept safe. There’s also a lifetime manufacturers guarantee!
• Choice of side panels - 760mm, 800mm & 900mm
• Choice of sliding door - 1000mm & 1200mm
• Quick release bottom runners - ideal for simpler and thorough cleaning
• Acqua Shield glass treatment make cleaning quicker and easier
•Magnetic door seals - for soft and controlled closure
• 1900mm height
• 6mm toughened safety glass
•60mm adjustment for out of true walls
•Pre-assembled for easy installation (see specification table for specific adjustments)
• Universal design for left or right hand openings
• Smooth sliding action
• Lifetime manufacturers guarantee
Shower tray sold separately
||Sliding Shower Doors
|Door Opening Widths
||1000mm Door: 420mm
1200mm Door: 480mm
|Minimum & Maximum Adjustments
1000mm: 925 - 985mm
1200mm: 1125 - 1185mmmm
760mm: 715 - 745mm
800mm: 755 - 785mm
900mm: 855 - 885mm
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.