Harbour i10 10mm 2m Tall Easy Clean Wetroom 2 Panel Pack
What makes a Harbour wetroom panel better than any other sheet of glass? Well it has a 10mm toughened frameless barrier between the bathroom and shower that contains all the heat and warmth of your leisure time. Also with its Acqua Shield coating it repels water, rejects bacteria, and shields against soap-scum stains.
The i10 does away with the usual vertical chrome profile, opting instead for 2 neat wall brackets instead. These precision-engineered heavy duty fixings not only give a minimalist look, allowing the glass to take centre-stage but they also include 15mm of out-of-true adjustment for walls that are not as perfect as the i10 is.
The Harbour is also multi-talented. Install onto a tiled wetroom floor for the ultimate look in modern luxury, or if you'd rather opt for the tried and tested shower tray, It will also sit directly onto your chosen size of tray to create an effortlessly stylish walk-in enclosure perfectly suited to the size of your room. An optional hinged return panel is also available to create a more enclosed feel and to protect your floor from splashes. Also enjoy a lifetime manufacturers guarantee for extra peace of mind.
• A two panel pack
• 10mm clear glass for a robust and luxurious product
• Easy Clean makes for an easy to maintain and fuss free shower
• Acqua Shield coating stops grime & limescale
• Includes modern minimalistic support shower arm for further convenience
• 2000mm height
• 2 minimalist wall brackets instead of a vertical chrome profile
• Shower tray and waste sold separately
• Lifetime manufacturers guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.