Harbour Dark Oak 1700mm Vinyl Wrap Bath Panel
No modern-day bathroom is fully complete without a stylish bath panel to conceal and improve the appearance of its bath tub. Specifically designed to be placed across a bath’s longest edge, this bespoke Harbour range of 1700mm bath panels is guaranteed to impress.
This particular Harbour Dark Oak 1700mm Vinyl Wrap Bath Panel is simply one of a kind. As the name suggests, this panel features a striking Dark Oak finish rarely seen amongst bathroom accessories. Guaranteed to stand out and attract the attention of anyone who enters your bathroom, this UK-made panel also boasts a lifetime guarantee and fully-adjustable plinth, ensuring you achieve the perfect fit for your specific bath tub.
This bath panel can be cut down to fit bathtubs up to 1700mm.
• 15mm thick
• Suitable for baths up to 1700mm long
• Vinyl-wrapped durable MDF
• Adjustable 140mm plinth
• Made in the UK
• Dark Oak finish
• Lifetime guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.