Harbour Clarity 900mm Floorstanding Vanity Unit & Basin - Chestnut
For a more neat and organised bathroom you need this Clarity 900mm floorstanding vanity unit, complete with a polymarble basin and single tap hole for your choice of mono basin mixer.
The Clarity provides the perfect solution to organising and tidying your bathroom essentials with two soft-close drawers in a chestnut finish that will close softly to prevent any damage to the vanity unit. Enjoy not just a new lavish vanity unit and basin but also a fantastic lifetime guarantee for extra peace of mind.
• Chestnut finish
gives a wooden effect to your vanity unit
• Vanity unit with basin
organises your bathroom & saves space
• Polymarble basin
for a smoother, stronger basin
• 2 soft closing drawers
that maximise your bathroom storage and shut gently and silently
• With overflow:
requires a slotted basin waste found in recommended extras box
• Tap and waste sold separately
• Lifetime guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.