Harbour Clarity 500mm Back To Wall WC Unit - Grey
This elegantly designed grey back to wall WC unit has a simplistic look to it that radiates modern beauty. Tastefully hide your unsightly toilet pipe work and cistern behind this robust grey WC unit which will neatly sit behind your toilet and against your bathroom wall, helping to give this WC unit a compact feel. Also to further match the design of this grey WC unit we also have a range of other grey bathroom vanity units and furniture. The final benefit of this product is that it comes with a handy lifetime guarantee too.
• Hide any unsightly pipe work or cistern with this sleek and modern WC unit
• Finished in grey and we also have a range of grey furniture to complete the look
• Compact so not to take up too much precious space
• Cistern, pan and seat not included, please see our recommended extras for some great options
• Dimensions: W500 x H790 x D200mm
• Lifetime manufacturers guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.