Harbour Clarity 500mm Back to Wall WC Unit - Graphite Oak
Stylish and discreet, the graphite oak WC unit from Harbour Clarity range is one not to miss. With its space saving design, easily conceal your cistern and toilet plumbing and add a touch of finesse to your bathroom.
This WC unit will save floor space and offers a designer, modern accompaniment, blending in with any bathroom effortlessly.
The Graphite Oak tonality will harmonise perfectly with a white back-to-wall toilet, for example the Jack Square back to wall toilet
. The unit also comes fully assembled and with a lifetime manufacturer's guarantee - what’s not to love?
• Graphite oak finish
• Stylish space saving design
• For use with a back-to-wall toilet and concealed cistern (sold separately), please see recommended extras
• Unit comes fully assembled and undrilled
• Lifetime manufacturer's guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.