Harbour 8mm Toughened Glass Sliding Shower Door and Optional Side Panels
Luxuriously modern and full of features is the best way to describe the Harbour Glass Shower door and side panels. This premium shower is built with 8mm toughened glass which has been processed by controlled thermal or chemical treatments to increase its strength compared to normal glass.
Perfect for the neat freak too with hidden fixtures and quick door release door rollers for easy cleaning, easy to use simply by pushing the door back and then clicking the door back into place when done. Another advantage of this shower is the sliding door assembly with crisp clean lines and smooth gliding technology. This is suitable to be fitted alone or with a side panel to create a shower cubicle, the door is very versatile and able to suit most bathroom configurations.
• The Harbour sliding door is available in dimensions of 1000, 1100, 1200, 1400, 1500 and 1700mm
• Available side panels in dimension options of 700, 760, 800 and 900mm
• Quick door release rollers for easy cleaning
• Concealed fixings give a neater look
• Universally handed
• Glass material
• Shower unit and shower tray not included
• 10 Year Guarantee
• Suitable with a range of our shower trays and units
• Made with 8mm toughened glass
• Side Panels minimum and maximum adjustments are:
700mm Panel: 665 - 700mm
760mm Panel: 725 - 760mm
800mm Panel: 765 - 800mm
900mm Panel: 865 - 900mm
||Clear Glass, Toughened Safety Glass
||Sliding Shower Doors
|Door Opening Widths
||1000mm Door: 475mm
11100mm Door: 525mm
1200mm Door: 575mm
14000mm Door: 675mm
1500mm Door: 725mm
1700mm Door: 825mm
|Minimum & Maximum Adjustments
||Please See Description
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.