Hansgrohe ShowerTablet Select 700 Exposed Thermostatic Shower Mixer Valve
Streamline shower time with a refreshingly reliable thermostatic valve. The ShowerTablet Select 700 will control two shower outlets separately or at the same time, to deliver you a warming and relaxing shower.
But how does such a gorgeous looking shelf with a convenient safety glass top help you achieve the perfect shower every single time, all with the push of ONE button?
First the interface is simple enough for a child to use - which is good for those blurry-eyed mornings when we could all do with some adult supervision - and secondly there's layers of useful technology crammed into the insulated body by German engineers and some of the best designers in the world. Flow rate, temperature, and pressure are all automatically maintained; meaning there's no nasty surprises and no chance of scalding or fluctuations. There's nothing worse than a sudden burst of freezing water and you'll never have to suffer it again.
• Thermostatic 2 outlet exposed shower mixer valve
• Glass shelf holds your essentials
• Safe for all age groups with safety stop at 40°C
• Insulated body keeps your naked skin safe
• Select button allows you to turn on the bath spout or shower handset, or both at the same time with an easy push
• High pressure for systems of 1 to 6 bar
• 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.
Delivery Over The Festive Period:
Unfortunately our brand partners are closed during the festive period. This means delivery might take a little longer than estimated on our website. Our warehouse will be open on 27th, 28th and 31st December so any products that are showing 'In Stock' will be available for next day or standard delivery.