Hansgrohe Rainmaker Select 580 3 Jet Fixed Overhead Shower
Surround your senses with the Rainmaker Select 580 3 Jet Overhead shower, featuring everything you could possibly need for the best shower experience you've ever had.
Cycle instantly through the Rainmaker's 'RainXL, 'RainFlow', and 'Mono' settings; all offering different ways to enjoy yourself while washing. 'RainXL' drenches your body and washes away stress, grime, and tension in a gentle downpour. 'RainFlow' produces a cascade of water that falls around your head and shoulders, ideal for rinsing hair thoroughly . 'Mono' kneads the tightness from your muscles with a focused jet of swirling water that massages aches and pains away.
Sleek and undeniably stylish, the shower head has a gorgeous chrome plated finish while the shower face itself has a white finish with a safety glass exterior. Large shower heads usually require a lot of cleaning, and even then limescale still builds up easily. Not with the Rainmaker Select. Silicone jets wipe clean with a single wipe - even if that's just your finger. Effortless.
• Hansgrohe Rainmaker fixed overhead shower
• 3 shower modes
for 'Rain XL', 'RainFlow' waterfall, and 'Mono'
• XXL performance
soaks your entire body
makes cleaning easy
• High pressure
for systems of 1.5 to 6 bar
• EcoSmart (optional)
stops wasted water
• 17l/m flow
at 3 bar and above (9l/m with EcoSmart)
year manufacturer's guarantee
this product must be installed with a Hansgrohe iBox Universal - included in price
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.