Hansgrohe Raindance Select S 120 3 Jet Hand Shower
Enjoy yourself with the Raindance Select E 120mm 3Jet hand shower from Hansgrohe. It responds to your needs at push of a button and massages, soaks, and drenches through 3 spray modes, one of which includes the beloved AirPower technology that enriches flowing water with oxygen to carry away grease and exfoliate your skin.
Prevent lime scale and stop blockages with QuickClean silicone jets that wipe clean with a swipe of the finger.
Match your new shower head to your bathroom design by highly-polished chrome finish or a two-colour design in white & chrome.
• Shower handset
• 3 spray patterns drench, spray, or massage
• AirPower for soft, bubbly water
• Select button chooses spray type with an easy push
• EcoSmart (optional) stops wasted water
• QuickClean makes cleaning easy
• High pressure for systems of 1.5 to 6 bar
• 16l/m flow at 3 bar and above (9l/m with EcoSmart)
• 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.