Hansgrohe Raindance Rainmaker Air 3Jet Overhead Shower
The Raindance Rainmaker Air surrounds you in a gentle downpour, washing away stress and exfoliating your skin. It features a huge 680mm x 460mm face with 3 separate shower modes - not patterns either, modes that are designed to relax and invigorate you from head to toe.
Each mode offers something unique, from 'RainAir' which mixes microbubbles into each waterdrop for silky smooth water. 'RainAir XXL' provides a vigorous shower that drenches you entirely. Finally, there's the choice of 'WhirlAir' which is ideal for rinsing hair and massaging muscle ache.
Installed flush to your ceiling, this shower head is the ultimate in luxurious showering. Not only does it provide a sleek and sophisticated shower perfect for those who are designing a minimal bathroom scheme it also provides you and your family with an enveloping shower you'll never want to leave. You can even upgrade this shower head to include integrated lighting. With integrated lighting, you can create a bright and spacious shower interior or switch off your main lights in the evening for a cosy and atmospheric ambiance.
• Hansgrohe recessed overhead shower head
• 3 shower modes
for 'RainAir', 'RainAirXXL', and 'WhirlAir'
• Integrated Lighting (optional)
brightens your shower enclosure
• Integrated Lighting (optional)
requires a 230V/50Hz power supply and 4 x 20W low voltage halogen reflector lamps including 80VA power supply unit
for soft, bubbly water
• XXL performance
soaks your entire body
makes cleaning easy
• High pressure
for systems of 3 to 6 bar
• 20l/m flow
at 3 bar and above
year manufacturer's guarantee
this shower head must be controlled with 3 valves or a diverter valve with 3 outlets
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.