Hansgrohe PuraVida 240 Single Lever Tall Basin Mixer Tap with Waste
The multiple-award-winning PuraVida 240 tall basin mixer is less tap and more a functional water feature; boasting a gorgeously modern form which blends subtle curves into a confident shape, complete with a solid brass body finished with a scratch resistant powder coating and ceramic disc upgrade - it's the perfect harmony of beauty and function, ideal for any home.
Grasp the single lever to quickly manage the flow and temperature of the tap without your fingers fumbling with stiff handles or damp, slippery knobs.
design gives you room to move
tested to stop splashing
makes cleaning easy
stops wasted water
• Scratch resistant
coating always looks new
• High pressure
for systems of 1 to 10 bar
• Comes with a 900mm hose and a push open waste
• 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.