Hansgrohe PuraVida 110 Single Lever Basin Mixer Tap with Waste
Hansgrohe's PuraVida 110 single lever basin mixer for small wash basins is less a tap and more a functional water feature; displaying a beautifully modern form that blends soft curves into a bold shape, completed by a brass body finished in a scratch resistant powder coating with ceramic disc upgrade.
Touch the single lever to easily change flow and temperature without your fingers fumbling across damp, slippery knobs and stiff handles.
Available with either 600mm or 900mm hose length, as well as in your choice of chrome/white or chrome finishes, with a Push-open waste or a pop-up waste set.
• Basin mixer with push-open or pop-up waste
design gives you room to move
tested to stop splashing
stops wasted water
makes cleaning easy
• Scratch resistant
coating always looks new
year manufacturer's guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.
Delivery Over The Festive Period:
Unfortunately our brand partners are closed during the festive period. This means delivery might take a little longer than estimated on our website. Our warehouse will be open on 27th, 28th and 31st December so any products that are showing 'In Stock' will be available for next day or standard delivery.