Hansgrohe Metris Wall Mounted Basin Mixer Tap
The Metris single lever basin mixer tap decorates your bathroom and adorns your wall with a beautifully functional water feature. The comfortable lever and sculptural design make it a pleasure to use and brass internals with scratch-resistant coating ensure your enjoyment will last.
Automatic flow management ensures less water is wasted without affecting how much you use. It's eco-friendly, gorgeous, easy to use, and built to last.
• Wall mounted basin mixer tap with your choice of 225mm or 165mm spout
for soft, bubbly water
makes cleaning easy
stops wasted water
• Ceramic disc cartridge
makes the lever incredibly easy and smooth to use while preventing excess dripping and leaking when turned off
• High pressure
for systems of 1 to 10 bar
• Pop-up waste
year manufacturer's guarantee
this tap must be installed with the basic set for concealed installation
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.