Hansgrohe Ecostat E 2 Outlet Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve
Streamline your bathroom with Hansgrohe's Ecostat E 2 Outlet Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve. Featuring a curvaceous and ergonomic design, and an intuitive interface, you can control your two outlets perhaps a fixed shower head and shower handset - with 2 simple dials. Using the top dial, you can divert water between your two outlets with ease, even with soapy fingers.
Set the temperature of your shower, instantly activate an extra handset, and manage them both effortlessly. It's ideal for taking the fuss out of your leisure without complicated interfaces or too many buttons. The Ecostat E does all the work - so you can simply relax.
• 2 outlet thermostatic shower valve with diverter dial
• Easy to install and use with the soft edged, square ergonomic handles
• High pressure for systems of 1 to 6 bar
• Safety stop at 40°C to prevent accidental scalding
• 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
• Important: this product must be installed with a Hansgrohe iBox Universal - included in price
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.